What are Magic Mushrooms?
Magic mushrooms are mushrooms that contain psychoactive substances. Most of these mushrooms are taxonomically classified in the Psilocybe genus and contain the compounds Psilocybin and Psilocin, however there are species of hallucinogenic mushrooms that do not contain Psilocybin/psilocin and instead contain other psychoactive compounds (like the Amanita Muscaria mushroom which contains muscimol)
Psilocybe mushrooms have been used by for thousands of years, and recently several studies have been published showing that these mushrooms have significant safety and efficacy in treating many psychological conditions.
There are over 200 species of Psychoactive mushroom, and they have been documented to grow naturally on every continent (except antarctica). Consuming these mushrooms elicits an altered state of consciousness which includes effects like; Altered sense of time, sensory enhancement & synesthesia, visual hallucination, euphoria, laughter, social stimulation, feelings of spirituality & connectedness to the universe, and profound introspective thoughts.
What is Microdosing?
Microdosing is the act of consuming a “sub-perceptual” dose of a psychedelic substance. This practice is reported to offer the neurologic & mental health benefits which have been assosciated with psychedelics, below the threshold of intoxication.
Many individuals who microdose report an increase in focus, creativity, sociability, memory, and an overall improved mood. Anecdotal evidence also suggests that microdosing can be effective in the treatment of Anxiety, Addiction, Depression, and PTSD.
What are the top 10 benefits of Magic Mushrooms?
- Effectively treats depression and anxiety when administered in a controlled therapeutic setting. Studies have shown “a single dose of psilocybin produced substantial and enduring decreases in depressed mood and anxiety along with increases in quality of life” (Journal of Psychopharmacolocy).
- May treat chronic pain/cluster headaches/neuralgia. Both psilocybin and LSD are being studied as a possible treatment for cluster headaches after several anecdotal reports of remission following the recreational use of psychedelics
- Magic mushrooms have successfully reduced symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in a small study of patients who did not respond to conventional selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug therapy.
- Can mitigate end-of-life anxiety/stress. Clinical trials are currently underway administering magic mushrooms to patients with life-threatening cancer. These trials are showing that a magic mushroom dose administered in a therapeutic environment can reduce psychological stress and anxiety that comes with life-threatening diagnosis.
- Psilocybin has been anecdotally reported to effectively treat eating disorders
- Psilocybin is proven to improve neuroplasticity. This is the brain’s ability to learn and grow and change.
- Psilocybin stimulates the production of several neurotransmitters, including Glutamate and Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF)
- Ingesting Psilocybin dampens activity in the Default mode network (DMN)(overactivity in this network is associated with conditions like depression, PTSD, and anxiety) while hyperconnecting many other brain networks, allowing for insightful and introspective thoughts that your brain would have otherwise “shut out” (one of the functions of the DMN)
- It has been known since the late 1960’s that Magic Mushrooms (and other psychedelics), when administered in controlled therapeutic settings, have close to double the effectiveness rate in treating addiction as conventional methods. (this has been studied on both Tobacco and Alcohol)
- Last but not least, it can be an extremely fun, euphoric, and profound experience.
What is the recommended mushroom dosage?
For beginners to Psilocybin mushrooms we recommend starting with 1.5 grams of dried mushroom per 100lbs body weight.
Is Payment/Shipping discreet?
Yes! We discreetly package all products in opaque bags, and ship in sealed, sturdy cardboard boxes, with no external logos or stickers, or any mention of mushrooms.
Payment’s are processed and show no mention of magic mushrooms.
How long does shipping take?
We ship all orders within 24hrs of receiving payment (on business days)
We ship from British Columbia, so typically orders with a destination in Western Canada are delivered in 2-3 business days, whereas orders with a destination in Eastern Canada are usually delivered in 3-5 business days.
Please note that although we strive to ship orders as fast as possible, shipping times are an estimation and in many cases delays are beyond our control.
Is my order secured?
Your order will be packaged with care and sealed to ensure privacy and discretion. Our packaging will ensure your order will arrive in excellent standard.
My tracking number does work
We will email your tracking number before it has been scanned in Canada Post. Until it has been scanned in, your tracing number will not be trackable on the Canada Post website.
Please wait until the end of the day and your tracking number should appear correctly. It it does not, please email [email protected] and we will look into it.
What if I’m not home to sign for my order?
If Canada Post is unable to deliver directly to you, a notice will be left letting you know where you can pick up your parcel. Often this is at your local Canada Post office.
What method can I use to make payments?
We accept Interac E-transfer and Bitcoin